Sweet Girl
ENTRY ABOUT LINKIES STUFF
iN lURvE...
Saturday, May 28, 2011 . 1 word(s) .
wHY?

i have been in love...

i just cannot angry with him....

just for a second...

dude...

i just fell.....

why this school holiday just too long?

just me...

hahahaha.....

i still got a lot of things to do....

NOW....

i just want to see his face....

but i can't...

wait...

i really love him damn much!

but...

i totally hate his attitude damn much!

don't have any words to say?

too much....

dude..

i am just hoping in this way...

just why?

look....

what i talking about?

too love?

or...

too hate?

this way i could forget him....

but...

i could think about him...

and now...

i asking u....

if u in my place...

what will you do?

say what i fell to him?

owh...

i can't do the stupid things.....

although...

i like him.....

this all just crazy....

k find i agreed with u...

i just crazy about him....

but...

i will try to forget about him...

now...

its time me to sleep....

want to join?

hehehe...

just me only ma....

k that's all for this nite...

assalammualaikum...

P/S:i hate my self...
:Fb me da best
:jangan watx2 x nampk tkan aje...





Older Post . Newer Post



My Love is a Stapler - HTT